FORMS AND INFORMATION ABOUT THE FISD GIFTED PROGRAM
Please note: Referral forms are due by November 30 of each year. If a parent is filling out the referral, they will also need to sign the parent permission for testing, as well as complete the parent observation checklist. All documents are part of the GT PARENT Initial Identification Packet (below).
- Numbers Logic Puzzle (iPad and iPhone/iTouch) - touch number tiles to add to 10 and they move out of your way; keep going until color tiles are gone (hint: you can add more than 2 tiles)
- Mathdoku+ Sudoku Style (iPad and iPhone/iTouch) - sudoku with various grids available (3 x 3, etc) to give different levels of difficulty
- Bumpling free (iPad and iPhone/iTouch) - spatial problem to bump ladybugs out of the way (hint: the flowers are not just background, but the way the petals line up are the lines the bugs can move)
- Sticker Sudoku (iPad and iPhone/iTouch) - this one may be a good intro to Sudoku before going into the Mothdoku app
- Pushy lite (iPad and iPhone/iTouch) - visual / spatial puzzles, and yes I will admit it took me three tries just to do the 2nd level (and the 1st one is a "gimme" just to show you how it works)!!!! :-(