Enrollment & Registration
Welcome to Farmersville ISD! We are so glad you're here. To register your student for school, scroll down to the area that applies to your student. Below you'll find information to help you enroll your student in Pre-K, register your new student or enroll your returning student in any grade from K-12, and help for you to begin the transfer student process. Have questions? Contact information for your student's campus can be found below. Welcome to our Farmer Family!
Does My Child Qualify for Pre-Kindergarten? Click the arrow to the right to learn more.
A child is eligible for enrollment in free Pre-K if he/she is four years of age or older by September 1, 2023, lives within the Farmersville Independent School District boundaries, and has one or more of the following:
- Is unable to speak or comprehend the English language or lives in a home where the primary spoken language is español
- Is economically disadvantaged
- Is the child of an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States
- Is the child of a member of the armed forces of the United States, including the state military forces or the reserves, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty
- Is currently or has been in foster care
- Is the child of a police officer, firefighter, or emergency medical responder seriously injured or killed in the line of duty and received the Star of Texas Award
Documents Required for Transfer Applications to be Complete -- Click Here
The following items are required before the transfer committee will review and consider the transfer application. The district’s superintendent of schools or his designee has final authority on all transfer approvals. Upon approval, the annual tuition payment of $250 per student ($500 maximum per family) must be paid in full prior to student enrollment.
Please return the following items to the Farmersville ISD Administration Building located at 501A Highway 78 N, Farmersville, Texas 75442:
1) Completed Student Transfer Request Application. The transfer application can be found by clicking the button above.
2) Attendance records for the previous school years (must be twelve months) from the previous district.
3) Discipline records from the current/previous school years (must be twelve months) from the previous district.
4) Most recent report card from the previous district.
5) Most recent STAAR Report Card (available from https://txparentportal.emetric.net/)
What are the Transfer Fees? -- Click Here
Required Documents for All Farmersville ISD Students -- Click Here
Required Documents for ALL STUDENTS regardless of grade:
Required documents can be uploaded as part of the new student enrollment process or send them as email attachments to your student's campus secretary. If you don't have a scanner or a means to digitize your documents, please bring your documents to your student's campus to be scanned and submitted.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, contract of purchase (closing papers), or current lease of home) the address of the document you provide must match the address you used to register your student.
- Student's Original Birth Certificate (copies are NOT accepted)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record (To see the required immunizations chart for every FISD student, click here)
- Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
- Legal Documents (if applicable)
- Disability Documents (if applicable)
Farmersville ISD Boundaries Map -- Click Here
Immunization Requirements for FISD Students -- Click Here
- Tatum Elementary School (Grades Pre-K-2): via email or call at (972) 782-7251
- Farmersville Intermediate School (Grades 3-6): via email or call at (972) 782-8108
- Farmersville Junior High School (Grades 7 & 8): via email or call at (972) 782-6202
- Farmersville High School (Grades 9-12): via email or call at (972) 782-7757