KINDERGARTEN ROUND-UP 2021:
Hello! We are so excited about the Class of 2034! We invite you to join us for Kindergarten Round-Up 2021. At Kindergarten Round-Up, you and your student will have the opportunity to meet our Kindergarten teachers and to tour Tatum Elementary. This is always a fun event and the beginning of your student's educational career. This year, we'll be having Kindergarten Round-Up on Monday, May 17, from 6-7 p.m.. Please remember, a student is only considered NEW to Farmersville ISD if that student has NEVER attended classes at Farmersville ISD before.
Registration for KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS RETURNING to FISD (Students who attended Pre-K at FISD) - OPENING SOON:
Hello Farmersville Farmers! All of our returning students need to register for the 2021-2022 school year. Registration will open on Wednesday, May 12, 2021. To register your student, you will need your Parent Portal login id and your password. (If you do not remember your Parent Portal user ID, please contact your student's campus. If you need help remembering your password, please reset your password using the Parent Portal.)
- To start the registration process, go to our Parent Portal by clicking here and log into your account.
- Please have your required documents available to upload during registration.
- Required documents: Proof of Residency (Examples: a current utility bill, a current lease, closing papers on your new house, etc. All proof of residency documents must have an address that matches the address you used when registering your student. This address must be within the Farmersville ISD boudaries or your student must be an approved transfer student. To learn more about FISD transfer students, click here.) If you do not have access to a scanner, please bring your documents up to your student's campus for further assistance.
- Please follow all directions and prompts to input or review information about your student. Once you have completed a section, click the save button. You cannot continue on to the next section until you have entered all the required information in a valid format. If you are not able to complete the required information or upload the required documents, click "Save for Later" and return at a later time to complete your student's registration.
Registration for KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS NEW to FISD - NOW OPEN:
Hello and welcome to Farmersville ISD. We are glad you are here and look forward to getting to know your student(s). To register your student, you are going to need the required documents (from the list below) and to fill out registration forms online for your student. A student is only considered NEW to Farmersville ISD if that student has NEVER attended classes at Farmersville ISD before. If you have a student who previously attended FISD and left the district, but is now returning, please contact the student's appropriate campus.
Required Documents for ALL STUDENTS regardless of grade: Required documents can be uploaded as part of the new student enrollment process or send them as email attachments to your student's campus secretary. If you don't have a scanner or a means to digitize your documents, please bring your documents to your student's campus to be scanned and submitted.
- Proof of Residency (utility bill, contract of purchase (closing papers), or current lease of home) the address of the document you provide must match the address you used to register your student.
- Student's Original Birth Certificate (copies are NOT accepted)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record (To see the required immunizations chart for every FISD student, click here)
- Driver’s License of Parent/Guardian
- Legal Documents (if applicable)
- Disability Documents (if applicable)
- To ensure total compliance with FERPA laws and to protect your student’s privacy we CANNOT give Parent Portal ID details out over the phone. If you need help with your Parent Portal ID, please contact your student's campus via email for assistance.
Need help registering? Come to one of our registration workshops. Please bring your ID and all necessary documents required for registration:
- Monday, May 17 -- 6pm-7pm (Kindergarten Roundup -- Workshop will take place at Tatum Elementary and is for Kindergarten students only.)
- Thursday, July 15 -- 9am-3pm (This workshop will take place at the Farmersville High School Library and is for all students.)
- Thursday, August 5 -- 9am-3pm (This workshop will take place at the Farmersville High School Library and is for all students.
Questions? Contact your student's campus: Tatum Elementary School: via email here or call at (972) 782-7251