Parent Portal Access
Farmersville ISD gives parents and students access to real-time information including attendance and grades with TxConnect. With single sign-on access, parents/guardians can have their own individual parent/guardian account, and view all of their students.
In order to create a new Parent Portal account, you must follow these steps:
- Request your child’s unique Parent Portal ID from the campus secretary.
- Farmersville High School: 972-782-7757
- Farmersville Junior High School (FJHS): 972-782-6202
- Farmersville Intermediate Elementary School: 972-782-8108
- Tatum Elementary School: 972-782-7251
- Open your web browser by clicking here. Go to the New txConnect User section.
- Click Create an Account. The Registration page for User Info - Step 1 of 3 appears
- Enter the required information. Be careful to follow the instructions for the character format exactly (for example “Must be between 6 and 25 alpha-numeric characters”). The TxConnect system will not let you go to step 2 if you use an incorrect format and, unfortunately, the program will not tell you why it will not let you move on the step 2.
In order to create an account, you must have your child’s unique Parent Portal ID and birth date. Once you have created an account you can add additional children as long as you have each child’s unique parent portal ID and birth date.
If you need additional help, please refer to the Parent Portal User Guide.