The FISD Instructional Technology Department is committed to serving the students and staff as they utilize technology tools in the service of learning, supporting elementary and secondary services as well as library media resources.
- Supporting instruction through model lessons, team teaching, and team planning
- Providing district-wide and campus-based technology staff development
- Assisting with Technology Applications curriculum and its integration into the core curriculum.
- Supporting core curriculum instruction through classroom student stations, campus computer labs, and portable devices for reinforcement and enrichment strategies
- Supporting Library Media Services
- Supporting instruction through collaborative efforts with other departments
- Providing district & campus leadership through a Technology Leadership Cadre
Need Help? Contact a member of our staff!