How to find flipcharts in the new site:
1. Once you're in your account in Classflow, click "Marketplace" in the top menu bar.
2. Under "Refine by" in the left-hand box, select: Price = free, File format = flipchart, and any subject or grade level parameters you wish to set.
3. Enter your search term(s) in the search box and hit <enter>.
4. When you select a flipchart, it automatically gives you a preview (although it looks a little different). Click the > next to the image to move through the slides.
5. When you find a flipchart you like, click "Add to My Resources".
6. Open the "My Resources" tab in the top menu bar, and from there you can download, print, or convert from a flipchart to a Classflow lesson pack. You can also create folders to organize your Classflow resources, and connect your "My Resources" account to your Google Drive to upload lessons from there as well. (It doesn't seem to download straight to your Drive, however.)