Farmersville ISD

Skip to main content


Where do I enroll?

PK-1 Tatum Elementary School

405 North Washington St.
Farmersville, TX 75442
Phone: 972-782-7251
Fax: 972-782-8109
2nd-5th Farmersville Intermediate School

807 North Main St.
Farmersville, TX 75442
Phone: 972-782-8108
Fax: 972-782-7527

6th-8th Farmersville Junior High School

501 Hwy 78 North
Farmersville, TX 75442
Phone: 972-782-6202
Fax: 972-782-7029

9th-12th Farmersville High School

499 Hwy 78 North
Farmersville, TX 75442
Phone: 972-782-7757
Fax: 972-782-7245
As a public school system, Farmersville ISD welcomes all students who live within the district’s boundaries and meet state age and health requirements.
What to Bring to the enrolling campus registration:
During the enrollment process, you will need to provide originals of the following documents for your child:
Birth certificate – Original birth certificate (or certified copy which includes a certificate number and is issued by the state), passport or other documents suitable as proof of the student’s identity.
Texas law requires the parent enrolling a student under the age of 11 to:
-Provide the original or certified copy of the student’s birth certificate at the time of registration;
-provide other reliable proof of the child’s identity and age (e.g., passport) plus a signed statement explaining the inability to produce an original or certified copy of the birth certificate.
Immunization record (you may enroll without these but they are required before your child can start school). Current immunization record signed by a physician. Immunizations, per Texas requirements, must be up to date with proper documentation prior to enrollment and attending class.
Click here for a copy of the Texas Minimum State Vaccine Requirements for Students information sheet.

Proof of residency within Farmersville ISD boundaries (See this link to the FISD boundary map)
To prove that you live within district boundaries, please provide either:
Contract/lease agreement/mortgage statement
Most current water, gas, or electric bill
*All proof of residency must show a service address and be dated within the last 30 days.
Note: If you are currently living with another person and the proof of residency is in that person's name, both you and that person will need to sign a notarized affidavit. This can be done in the Farmersville ISD Police Department located at Tatum or at the Farmersville ISD Administration office.

Social security card (if available; if not, the student will be assigned a state ID number)
Recent report card/withdrawal slip from previous school (if applicable)
Previous school records including a copy of the student's Home Language Survey (if new to our district)
Parent/Guardian ID or DL-Valid driver’s license, or state identification card, or guardian information form and guardian’s driver’s license or state identification card.